Friday, September 9, 2011

Daily Dose - Open Sesame



First time post on the blog for my Daily Dose - this is my one shot per day effort.  I have been doing this for about 3 months on Facebook and Google+ but I figured it belonged here as well plus maybe a little what and why will be provided and help.

This is the Brunel Locks in Huntsville, Ontario. A blue sky sunny day would have been awesome for shooting, but this was our one cloudy day of our entire summer vacation.  Oh well still a magical spot.  I went there early in he morning to try and get magic hour but unfortunately had solid cloud.  However, no rain which was a possibility according to Mr. Weatherman on Mr iPad.  In that small area there is so much to see within 50 yards of walking: river, a dam, locks, rapids, wildlife....  All very peaceful and picturesque.  Since my family lives in Huntsville I will keep going back until the sun shines and I have my camera with me.


1 comment:

scott said...

Awesome photo.. Really nice!